The Volvo Ocean Race showcases extraordinary stories of human accomplishment and adventure – skippers and crews; team-work and tactics; craftsmanship and technology – all competing in a race against time, and the forces of nature.
Working alongside ADOR, our partners are able to exploit the opportunities of being part of the Volvo Ocean Race and to become an integral part of the Abu Dhabi Ocean Racing team and get incredibly close to the crew as they battle the seas in the toughest sailing event on the planet. And with Abu Dhabi as a stopover in the race, our partners can benefit from unrivalled shore-side hospitality and entertainment opportunities.
EXPERIENCE A COMPELLING AND BESPOKE PARTNERSHIP PACKAGE:
- Unrivalled customised global corporate hospitality packages.
- Unique and unforgettable world-class sailing experiences.
- Access to the team and yacht during pre-race training and for the entire Volvo Ocean Race.
- Exceptional brand exposure across the team and Volvo Ocean Race platforms from yacht design and apparel, to the Abu Dhabi pavilion.
- Exclusive access to key government stakeholders as well as B2B and B2C audiences.
- Excellent and continuous communications reach across all platforms including TV, digital, print and social media.
- Celebrity engagement to leverage brand equity.
RACE AND TEAM STATISTICS:
- 2011/12 saw a global TV audience of 1.55 billion and 31 international TV broadcasts per day during the race.
- Around three million visitors attend Volvo Ocean Race villages across the globe.
- Millions of online spectators interact with teams – Abu Dhabi Ocean Racing has one of the world’s largest Facebook following for a sailing team.
- 60% of the race’s closest followers occupy senior managerial positions.
- A measured team sponsorship return of $100,730,000 for the Volvo Ocean Race 2011/12.
If you would like to come on board with Abu Dhabi Ocean Racing for the world’s longest and toughest race in professional sport, please email: [email protected]